Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Movin' on Up

My dear readers, it is time to move on. A few months ago I began a new blogging adventure and I am now focusing my attention on that. The new site, Slices of Py, focuses a lot on travel, food, drink, cultures and has silly, random stuff thrown in. You'll be able to check out things like the amazing food in Istanbul, the best beaches on Grand Cayman Island, my experience with censorship in the United Arab Emirates, ridiculously inappropriate Christmas songs, and video of a happy dog running through a fountain. I am not necessarily saying Py in the Sky is dead forever, so let's just call this a long hiatus. Until I am able to commit to regularly posting here (if that day comes), I hope you will join me at Slices of Py. You can also follow Slices of Py on Facebook and Twitter to make sure you get all the latest updates, photos and random chatter.

Now, just for old times sake, I leave you with a funny video. Because I'm a journalist and spent a lot of years in TV, I appreciate these TV news fails and hope you will too. Thanks for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment